Jonathan Carter-Morris of Caviar and Chips - Rack of Lamb
1. Slice rack of lamb into individual cutlets and marinade with garlic oil
2. Slice courgette in half lengthways and score middle, then rub with harissa paste
3. Place lamb and courgette under a hot grill, after 4-5 minutes turn over cutlets and cook for a further 4-5 minutes
4. Whilst they are cooking, make cous-cous with veg stock, then add a small knob of butter, fork through with salt and pepper then add the anchovies and pomegranite
5. Place cous cous on plate, top with courgette and lamb and sprinkle with extra pomegranate – sit down and enjoy !
Jonathan is the Executive Chef & Co-Founder of caviarandchips.co.uk – Caviar and Chips can put together a bespoke menu just for you that will make your wedding, party or event special, memorable and one of a kind.
Contact Caviar and Chips – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 978 8221