Brum Radio are looking for a Marketing and Social Media volunteer who will be working alongside the Brum Radio team, in particular with the Communications Manager, Station Manager, Development Manager and Website Editor.
The role would take an hour or two each day to make up one day per week, with occasional additional days/evenings to attend events. The position is for a period of at least six months, with a one month trial period.
This role would suit a new graduate from a marketing or similar course, or a more experienced marketer who is looking to gain experience in a new field.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has some experience of marketing and social media, either through education, work or volunteering.
- Is familiar with using social media and other online tools to generate interest in a business or project.
- Is an excellent communicator.
- Is able to write clearly, accurately and succinctly.
- Is creative and not afraid to show initiative.
- Can be flexible with their time.
- Has an interest in radio and/ or music.
- Is willing to help out with all aspects of the station.
We envisage spending a short time each day (although not necessarily every day) updating social media channels, working partly from home and partly from the studio. The volunteer will also be expected to attend some of our events and be available for (ir)regular meetings.
This position at Brum Radio reports to Dave Massey, Communications Manager, Brum Radio.
To apply for this post please email [email protected] with 100 words about why Brum Radio should consider you for this role and enclose and up to date CV.